The CompTIA Cloud+ course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in
cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.
The Cloud Essentials training program teaches what cloud
computing means from a business and technical perspective, as well as what is involved in moving to and governing the cloud.
Students will weigh the pros and cons of cloud computing to make effective decisions and meet IT challenges.
In the CompTIA Cloud+ course you will learn:
- Characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective
- Business value of cloud computing
- Technical perspective/cloud types
- Steps to successful adoption
- Impact and changes on IT service management
- Risks and consequence
Total Hours: 24 clock hours
Time required for completion: less than one week (3 days)
Potential Certification: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Certification Exam: CompTIA Cloud Essentials
Summaries of Courses: